Monday, December 26, 2011

KUng Fu

Emma's first bath

I gave my daughter, C Kung Fu Panda 2 for Christmas. Big J said it was a great movie and that he always likes a good story with a moral. He wouldn't share what that moral was and said that would be up to me. So last night the Fruita Keith's had movie night and we loved it. I asked Chloe what she thought the moral of the story was and she said, "What really matters in life is what you are doing right now in the present and that the past and the future don't mean as much." OMG

I was thinking a little different about it, but realized she was clearer about what I was thinking than I was. I said, "Bamm, you are exactly right!"

I said I would apply it to my life by not beating myself up all the time about all the mistakes I've made and start enjoying all the things I've been doing right lately. Your past doesn't make who you are, you are what you are doing right now.

Right now I'm being Dumb dumb daddy-yO and enjoying it. Thank you God. Merry Christmas.

"You have to let all that stuff in the past go...What really matters is who you choose to be right now!" Po

No comments:

Post a Comment