Monday, September 21, 2020

Praying

My thoughts are scattered in the wind. As I pray tonight and thought of you and knew not what to do. I asked God to calm my mind. I looked but did not find. I asked but did not get. I refused to get upset. Lived to fight another day. Thought about what you would say. Something like do not give up. Give it your best. There will be time for rest when the game is over. Don’t be too hard on yourself. At least you tried. I’m proud of you. I love you too. Don’t worry about being good enough. Especially when times are tough. This to shall pass. Nothing bad will ever last. Be true to yourself. Have no regrets. Apologize, but don’t be sorry. Shake their hand. Look them in the eye. Be a good friend. Go ahead and cry. Say goodbye. Don’t look back. Life is now. Live it best you can. Tomorrow will take care of itself. The sun will rise. Everything will be OK even if it isn’t. Life is meant for living. Love is not all giving. Accepting love is hard to do. Being there for those you love is what it’s all about. Letting go is part of life. You’ll learn this when you are old. At least that is what I am told. The one thing you can take with you is what you carry in your heart. Everything else you leave behind. If you seek you just might find. 

Go get ‘em Tiger. 

Thanks Dad. I miss you.

Love,

Biddy Buddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment