Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the Dock with My Parents, Nephews and Pepi! 1992?


My daughter looked over my shoulder while I as looking at this picture and said, “That picture’s funny.” I asked what she thought was funniest about it and she said my poofy hair. I asked my wife what she thought was funniest and she said the v-neck tie dye shirt and the poofy hair. I remember that shirt, it’s not a v-neck, and it was a regular t-shirt just all stretched out because I had just gotten back from two very sweaty Grateful Dead shows at the sPectrum in Philly. What I thought was funniest is the look on my Dog Pepi’s face. She 14, that’s 98 to you and me, and she always knew when to look at the camera, she was so smart (toy fox terrier) best little dog ever. My nephews in their diapers and undies are pretty funny. Check my Mom’s poofiness! Seeing the laughter on my parent’s faces is what makes this picture so special to me. Pepi is definitely smiling. Seeing Pepi means this was near the beginning of my life with Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment