Tuesday, July 24, 2012


My youngest daughter Mary has shown a natural talent for computer art. She callled this one, "black and white." She started calling me to the computer saying, "Save this for me Daddy?" I was struck by this art and she has done several more that have just blown me away. "Daddy will you save dis?"


I called this one "Mary's Galaxy."


She called this one "Mary Koconana."




"mary 3"


"lines"

I understand that as a father I am really bias but this art is awesome. Totaly blows my mind. Mary you rock! Yes Mary, I will save dis. She called me dumbdumbdaddyo the other day ansd it melted my heart. She told Suzy, "Mommy, I love you like a sweet potato."

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww...sweetest thing. Yes I do agree they are GREAT. would be great fabric patterns...wonderful for ties or scarves or silky blouses/tops...no doubt she has Aunt Carol's creative genes. xox

    ReplyDelete