Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving and the Second Amendment!

We got four days at home together!

That's me practicing my second amendment right. This is my new Ruger 10/22 with extended clip. My dad was a Marine and taught me how to shoot his 22. I've been teaching Kayla like he taught me. Her gun is a custom .22 with large bore barrel, carved thumb hold and scope. She's very accurate. She can hit a can top from a hundred yards!
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend home as a family! We hiked, ate a bunch of turkey and spent quality time together.

This is called, "across the street from Dinosaur Hill." It's my favorite place to walk the dogs off lead.



At the end of one the trails is a rock with a depression I called a bird bath but the girls said it was a nest. My dumbdumbdaddyo-birds.


Suzy and Chloe ran the Grand Junction Turkey Trot 5K!
They did awesome and started a new family tradition.

This picture of Suzy and Chloe says it all. Sometimes staying home is the best way to go!
Best Thanksgiving Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment