Friday, April 20, 2012

PTO President or School Board Member?


Suzy asked me last night if she should become the PTO President or run for the school board? I said she should do both. She's the last woman standing at our daughters' school. No one else will participate. She'll be President and the principle Mr. States (a walking blessing to our school) said he would take on the responsibilities for the remaining vacant positions. This past year she was Vice President and on the board at our pre-school, oh and she also works and blogs like a fool at savedbysuzy.blogspot.com. I told her to sleep on it and I prayed on it and this morning I pull a scrap of wood bx wisdom and it's written for her.

Suzy you are the only voice on the side of truth so your voice must be distinct and strong. Only you can make the difference. Mesa County and Sheledy Elementary Education can be SAVED BY SUZY!

No pressure but the wood box is wise beyond explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment