Sunday, August 12, 2012

happy happy

The Happy Happy was the name of our boat.

Reading my last post made  me realize how much pain I've suffered over the years. It amazing how God let's us forget things for our own good. My dad said once if something is really bothering you, you need to address it and forget it. The sooner you forget the sooner no regret. If you forgive you forget. Pain comes in all shapes and sizes. No matter how much something hurts physically and emotionally you must first learn to cope then learn to forget. Try to remember the good times and the happy times for they will be many. They are the cure for the things that ail your soul but are forgotten in the sea of despair and believe me or not, but unhappiness is a choice. My dad was always there to help me make the right choice. He made it easy to choose happiness. To this day I choose to be happy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment