Wednesday, August 22, 2012

so close


Just finished my second to last class this week and I must admit I almost enjoyed it, almost. I am one class away from an MBA with a concentration in technology management from the University of Phoenix. I remember just before I graduated from Miami University I started to think a lot about Walt Whitman H. S. and was overcome with gratitude and was humbled by the education I had recieved in preparation for where I was. As I am close to the end of my U o P experience I am once again struck by how much Miami has done for me and how easily we can take our educations for granted. Miami, Pitney Bowes, Skico, The Jerome, Sysco, US Foods, Pfizer, and my wife and kids have prepared me for where I am right now. Once again I am humlbed and grateful. Suzy, thank you for all of your support. Without you there is no me.

No comments:

Post a Comment